1. Prologica will be in charge for the collection and processing of personal data recorded on this website and will act in strict compliance with the Data Protection Law and other applicable legislation.
2. Prologica ensures compliance with the general rules of privacy and processing of personal data collected, provided by users of this website, pledging to respect legislation on personal data protection and shall not give the information thus collected to third parties. You can find links to access other websites unrelated to Prologica. The provision of such links is made in good faith. However, Prologica will not be held responsible for the collection and processing of personal data carried out in such websites. We recommend to read all the privacy policies of all websites visited.
3. Prologica commits itself, also, to take, where possible, the necessary measures to ensure the protection of personal data of users against misuse or unauthorized access.
5. Data collected through this website will be stored and kept only during the necessary amount of time (maximum 10 (tens) years) for a customer relationship management.
6. When applicable, the user has the right to access, update, correct or delete his personal data. To refuse the treatment of his personal data, the user should write to the Prologica email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a letter to the Prologica address:
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lt.1, 7º B | 1600-198 Lisboa, Portugal.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSES
In due course, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the candidate for acquaintance shall be notified.
1. Purpose of collecting personal data
Personal data collected by Prologica, by completing the form and joining the Curriculum Vitae, are designed to assess whether candidates are suitable for the requested place and for the preliminary calculation of salaries, bonuses and other benefits of candidates who are admitted to the recruitment.
2. Data required to be provided
The data included in the form are essential data in the weighting of the selection of candidates, which may affect the efficiency and the result of the respective request if the candidates do not provide them.
3. Term of data retention
The personal data of candidates not suitable/admitted will be retained by Prologica for a period of 2 years for subsequent recruitment.
4. Data transfer
Applications for candidates may be transferred by Prologica to its own premises or to the entities of the group or consortium, where there are job openings during the above period.
5. Applicants’ rights
Candidates shall enjoy, in accordance with the law, access and rectification rights, and in order to exercise their right, they must submit the request in writing to Prologica’s data protection officer.