We are looking for a .NET Core Software Developer to join our impressive team of skilled architects and database gurus. You will work closely with internal project managers, modelers, BI solutions architects and others software developers. It is also expected from you to design, implement and maintain internal and external-facing web applications. You have to be familiar with Microsoft .NET Core and have a comfortable working with MVC/MVVM patterns and SQL language. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with external clients and partners.
As .NET Core Software Developer it is expected from you a high motivation in .NET and a great passion about building secure, high performance, scalable solutions for the web. You will work from our branch in São João da Madeira.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as team player;
– Understand agile methodologies;
– Be familiar with SOA and SaaS architectures;
– Have a strong foundation on HTTP protocol;
– Positive and pro-active attitude;
– Fluent in English (mandatory). Other languages are a plus.
– C# and .NET Core (.NET 4.6+ Framework will also be valued)
– Linq to object/SQL;
– Development and implementation Web Apps using MVC/MVVM patterns;
– Development and implementation REST API’s;
– Frontend/Backend unit testing;
– Distributed version control, as GIT;
– SQL Language;
– Others programming languages and docker experience are a plus.
– 1+ year with professional experience developing under MVC/MVVM patterns;
– 1+ year with professional experience developing Rest API’s;
– 1+ year with professional experience in SQL Databases;
– 1+ year with professional experience with SOA development;
– 1+ years with professional experience in C# on Web Apps and Web API;
– 1+ year with professional experience with versioning tools.