We are looking for a candidate to our Business Intelligence and Analytics Team to work with huge amount of data, collected from our Products and Services in several health organizations. It is expected from you a great passion for Data to deal with daily challenges around Artificial Intelligence, Modelling and Analytics, turning available data into knowledge and insights to support our client’s decisions. As a member of an ambitious and dynamic Team, you will have the opportunity to work in several data layers, such as: Data Entry Process, Cleaning, Modelling, Quality, Processing and Visualization.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Strong analytical, critical and logical thinking skills;
– Strong in statistics fundamentals;
– Passionate about big data technologies;
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as team player;
– Positive and pro-active attitude;
– Fluent in English (mandatory). Other languages are a plus.
– Analytics, Data mining, Data analysis and visualization;
– Data analysis oriented to generate insights and make proactive recommendations;
– Data Modelling and machine learning software;
– Artificial Intelligence algorithms;
– Communicating findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences;
– Providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets is a plus;
– Programming in R or equivalent;
– SQL and MS Excel: Proficiency Level.
– MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics, Social Sciences;
– 4+ years with experience with data analysis;
– 1+ year with professional experience developing models and data-driven solutions.