We are looking for a candidate to our Business Intelligence and Analytics Team to work with huge amount of data, collected from our Products and Services in several health organizations. As Data Engineer it is expected from you a great passion for Data to deal with daily challenges such creating scalable data integration pipelines and modelling data structures to meet specific business requirements. You will have the opportunity to work with several technologies and you will be challenged to think and design nice data solutions with our business and data science team.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Strong analytical, critical and logical thinking skills;
– Passionate about big data technologies;
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as team player;
– Positive and pro-active attitude;
– Fluent in English (mandatory). Other languages are a plus.
- Structured Query Language (SQL): Expert Level;
- Designing and implementing ETL Processes (using SSIS or Pentaho DI);
- Dimensional data modelling (experience using SSAS is mandatory);
- Deploying and configuring BI platforms is a plus;
- Dashboards development and reporting (DAX, R/Python programming is a plus);
- MS Excel: Proficiency level.
- Degree in Informatics Engineering or IT related field (Master degree is a plus);
- 4+ years with experience handling with data;
- 2+ year with professional experience in Business Intelligence.