We are looking for a candidate to our Business Intelligence and Analytics Team to work with huge amount of data, collected from our Products and Services in several health organizations. As Data Analyst it is expected from you understand the business and user needs to develop nice dashboards and reports. You are expected to be interested in keeping abreast of technological developments and challenging the team to adopt innovative data visualization strategies. You also will work closely with data engineering and development team publishing and configuring our data products.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Strong analytical, critical and logical thinking skills;
– Passionate about create beautiful and meaningful reports;
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as team player;
– Positive and pro-active attitude;
– Fluent in English (mandatory). Other languages are a plus.
– Dashboards development and reporting (preferential PowerBI);
– Knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language) and DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) is a plus;
– Publishing and configuring reports;
– Communicating findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences;
– Providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets is a plus;
– MS Excel: Proficiency level.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics;
- 2+ years with experience handling with data;
- 1+ year with professional experience in a similar position.