Did you know that…
- 1 out of 10 babies are born prematurely?
- In Europe, there are 500.000 babies born premature?
- In Portugal, every year are born around 9.000 premature babies?
November 17 was the World Prematurity day and Prologica standed up and supported it in the search and dissemination of knowledge through data driven insights.
Congratulations to all team members of the Portuguese Neonatology Society!
All Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) in Portugal are able to extract knowledge from the Very Low Birth Weight National Registry through the transformation of thousands of small pieces of data from preterm infants into structures of great knowledge with the analytical platform Meliora.
A data drive mindset is key to unlock meaningful insights towards more and better Healthcare.
Prologica proudly collaborates with the Portuguese Neonatology Society by using analytical solutions to address complex challenges of the Very Low Birth Weight infants.
What is the importance of data for Neonatology?
Dr. Joana Saldanha, President of Portuguese Society of Neonatology
We also announced the launching of the “O meu bebé XXS” platform (http://omeubebexxs.org/) by our partner XXS Prematuros (http://www.xxs-prematuros.com/) which helps premature infants and their parents to overcome a critical moment of their lives.
With private access only for parents of premature babies, this platform will allow to:
- Access all relevant information about prematurity;
- Create a premature diary with the baby’s information;
- Monitor the baby’s evolution in real time;
- Find the hospital prematurity events in a quick and intuitive way;
- Identify the healthcare professionals available at the nearest hospital;
- Search for stores and companies that sell articles related to prematurity.
Do you care about Premature Infants?
We are happy to talk with you about how advanced analytics can help you in your day-to-day actions.