1. Prologica will be in charge for the collection and processing of personal data recorded on this website and will act in strict compliance with the Data Protection Law and other applicable legislation.
2. Prologica ensures compliance with the general rules of privacy and processing of personal data collected, provided by users of this website, pledging to respect legislation on personal data protection and shall not give the information thus collected to third parties. You can find links to access other websites unrelated to Prologica. The provision of such links is made in good faith. However, Prologica will not be held responsible for the collection and processing of personal data carried out in such websites. We recommend to read all the privacy policies of all websites visited.
3. Prologica commits itself, also, to take, where possible, the necessary measures to ensure the protection of personal data of users against misuse or unauthorized access.
5. Data collected through this website will be stored and kept only during the necessary amount of time (maximum 10 (tens) years) for a customer relationship management.
6. When applicable, the user has the right to access, update, correct or delete his personal data. To refuse the treatment of his personal data, the user should write to the Prologica email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a letter to the Prologica address:
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lt.1, 7º Esq A | 1600-198 Lisboa, Portugal.