Did you know the prevalence rate of hospital-acquired infections (HAI aka IACS in Portuguese) was 10.5% in Portugal and the European average was 6.1%, in 2012? (Learn more)
Did you know that nowadays technology allows an analysis, treatment and visualization of data that can improve decision making without the sense of prevention and combat HAI? (Learn more)
As technological and analytical partner of the 1st International Congress | IACS 2017 (www.iacs.pt), PROLOGICA HEALTHCARE is pleased to announce this event and share with you our participation and commitment to fight hospital-acquired infection.
IACS 2017 will join different healthcare professionals (Physicians, Nurses, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technicians, Senior Health Technicians, Hospital Administrators, and others) focused on:
- Promoting the multiprofessional sharing of knowledge and experiences in the prevention and control of hospital acquired infections (HAI) and resistance to antibiotics, combined with technological and analytical innovation.
Centered on hospital acquired infection with analytical solutions (Learn more), PROLOGICA HEALTHCARE will present “Data-Driven Decisions in Hospital-acquired Infections” conference where we will share our vision on the importance of technology and analytics in the monitoring and analysis of indicators of PPCIRA (Portuguese programme for the prevention and control of infections and resistance to antimicrobials) to fight HAI in Portuguese hospitals.
“Fight Hospital-acquired infections (HAI) with Meliora PPCIRA!” is the theme of our booth, where all the healthcare professionals attendees will have the opportunity to use and interact with our technological and analytical platform (Learn more) for PPCIRA reality in Portugal, prepared to:
- Enter and monitor data in real time;
- Analyze and detect anomalies at clinical and operational level;
- Compare benchmark indicators to promote best practice;
- Get more knowledge by integrating different sources of information.
Are you ready to learn more about how to fight hospital-acquired infection with analytics?
Let us know your challenges or comments regarding this important matter. (Find here our contacts)